As precautionary measure, it is advisable to review the privacy policies and statements of any website you visit to understand the information that is collected and how it can be used.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
– Any information provided voluntarily to purchase products or utilize services provided on this website. This information includes, but is not limited to: name; address; email address; phone number; billing information.
– Any information automatically collected when visiting our website, including, but not limited to: cookies; third party tracking technologies; and server logs.
Coastal Hemp Co. values the privacy of its patrons and in addition to the information mentioned above, any other forms of information collected shall result from voluntary patron participation in the form of surveys and membership information.
Use of Information Collected
Coastal Hemp Company Co. may collect and make use of voluntarily provided personal information to assist in the operation of its business, website, and to provide requested services. In limited circumstances, Coastal Hemp Co. shall use voluntarily provided personal information to keep its patrons informed of new products or services available on its website. Additionally, Coastal Hemp Co. reserves the right to contact its patrons regarding existing products or potential future products.
Coastal Hemp Co. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Subject to the exceptions listed below, Coastal Hemp Company Co. shall not sell, lease, or furnish any of its customer’s information to any third parties.
Coastal Hemp Co. may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
– Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Coastal Hemp Co. and/or its website;
– Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Coastal Hemp Co.; and
– Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.coastalhempcompany.org and/or the general public.
Coastal Hemp Company Co. values your patronage and respects your privacy. We do, however, reserve the right to contact you for non-marketing purposes, including: bug alerts; security breaches; account issues; and changes in Coastal Hemp Co. products, services, and policies. In certain circumstances these communications will be made directly to our patrons, but in other circumstances we may use our website, email, social media, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
It is the policy of Coastal Hemp Co. that anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must obtain parental consent to use its website. Coastal Hemp Co. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), Coastal Hemp Co. shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from its database.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us