Anchor Beverages™ primary brand is nationally-respected Capital Teas®, which was launched in Annapolis in 2007 and today is cherished by thousands of Americans who begin and end their day with Capital Teas. Anchor Beverages™ has operated this storied brand as our exclusive tea offering since October 2018. Our customers enjoy an amazing selection of over 100 teas and infusions, mostly blended from organic ingredients, and all of which are replete with natural wellness. For all our patrons, we encourage exploration, we reward curiosity, and we embrace innovation — from ways to brew tea, to unique tea combinations, to infusing tea with cocktails, and more. We invite fellow tea drinkers to discover the magic, complexity, flavor, and aroma of our amazing teas, one cup at a time.
- Available Sizes:
- 2 ounce packaging
- 20 Sachet Packs
- Tea Forms: Loose Leaf, Iced and Sachets
- Tea Types
- Black Tea: Black Teas are the most popular type of tea in North America. Loose leaf Black Teas or Black Teas packaged in sachets, black teas are strong and full-bodied and have just the right amount of caffeine to boost your energy in the morning without leaving you jittery. Brew hot or iced.
- Pu-erh: Grown in China’s Yunnan province, loose-leaf Pu-erh teas are renowned for their depth of flavor and distinctive earthiness. Sometimes aged for many years, pu-erh teas ferment twice during production for flavors that improve with time. Buy loose leaf pu-erh tea online with us today!
- Oolong: Cultivated in China and Taiwan, oolong teas strike a balance between green and black tea. Semi-oxidation gives them complex character like black tea and bright freshness like green tea. Oolong tea has low astringency and a creamy body.
- Green Tea: Native to Japan and China, green tea is known for its bright, fresh flavor and soothing, restorative properties. Green teas are steamed or pan-fired to prevent fermentation and halt oxidation. This step is what retains the chlorophyll, maintaining greenness and verdancy in the leaf.
- Fruit Tisane: Incredibly refreshing, bursting with healthy ingredients, and convenient to have on hand to brew any time, Fruit Tisanes from Capital Teas offer an ideal alternative to sugary, chemical-laden soft drinks. Enjoy hot or iced for a healthy treat.