Delta 8 Edibles
3Chi was founded by a biochemist with 15 years of product formulation experience after he witnessed the healing powers of hemp firsthand. Since then, 3Chi has focused on cannabinoid research and bringing minor cannabinoids to market in an effort to create the most effective products on the market.
Product Information – Delta 8 Edibles
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
3 Chi’s Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. 3 Chi’s Delta 8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD.
Note: You must be 21 years of age to purchase Delta 8 products. Shipping of CBD and Delta 8 products is dependent on state laws.
- Delta 8 Balls: Our Delta 8 Balls have all the flavor and taste of your favorite childhood candy and contain 8mg ∆8THC per candy ball. Available in packs of 5 and 25.
- Delta 8 Rootbeer Taffy: Our Delta 8 Rootbeer Taffy blends amazing rootbeer taste with 25mg ∆8THC in each taffy. These bite-sized candies deliver a powerful THC-driven experience, all in a sweet and chewy package. Available in a pack of 6 or 50 taffies.
What is THCv?
THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin) occur naturally in hemp, cannabis and other plants in very small quantities and are therefore called “rare” or “minor” cannabinoids. Delta 8 THCv gummies are a form of candy edibles, meaning the THC is absorbed in the stomach after being eaten. All 3Chi gummies are also vegan and fully gluten-free, made from a natural fiber base known as pectin. Edibles usually take between 60-90 minutes to begin working. However, once the sensations set in, they often are said to last up to six hours — far longer than any other type of product. The main appeal of gummies lies in the duration and intensity of the effects. They also taste amazing. Take gummies with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for best effects.
What is CBN?
CBN is a degradation product of Delta 9 THC with minimal intoxication and is reported to be great at providing calming sensations and nighttime relief.
- THCv Gummies: Our 20MG Delta 8 + 10MG THCv gummies deliver unsurpassed Delta 8 purity combined with THCv for an uplifting and potent entourage effect targeting stress and appetite. Feel great & look great! Comes in packs of 10 and are vegan and gluten-free. 3Chi delta 8 THCv gummies come in a mouthwateringly fruity and delicious blue raspberry flavor.
- CBN (Comfortably Numb) Gummies: Our Comfortably Numb gummies are infused with a potent 1:1 blend of Delta 8 THC and CBN at 25mg combined (12.5mg each) in each gummy as well as added CBC for maximum effects. Comes in packs of 8 (200mg total) or 16 (400mg total). CBN helps temper the energetic aspects of Delta 8 THC to bring an extremely comfortable and relaxed body-focused feeling. This blend is perfect for soothing relief and taking it easy.
Certificate of Analysis: Delta 8 Edibles
- Delta 8 Balls: https://www.3chi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/210914-D8BALL_3Chi_Delta_8_D8Ball_COA.pdf
- Rootbeer Taffy: https://www.3chi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/210914-RBTA_3Chi_Delta_8_Root_Beer_Taffy_COA.pdf
- THCv Gummies: https://www.3chi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/THCv-Distillate-Test.pdf
- CBN (Comfortably Numb) Gummies: https://www.3chi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Comfortably-Numb-Delta-8-CBN-Gummies.pdf
Ingredients: Delta 8 Edibles
- Delta 8 Balls: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Palm Kernel Oil, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hemp Extract, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1), Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
- Total ∆8 THC Content: 5 Pack = 40mg ∆8THC , 25 pack = 200mg ∆8THC (8mg ∆8 THC per piece).
- Rootbeer Taffy: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Organic & Sustainably Sourced Palm Stearin, Hemp Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Water, Salt, Natural Flavors, Natural Colors. [Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors].
- ∆8THC content per Taffy: 25MG
- ∆9THC Content: <0.3%
- THCv Gummies: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
- Total Δ8 THC Content: 200mg
- Total THCv Content: 100mg
- Δ8 THC Content Per Gummy: 20mg
- THCv Content Per Gummy: 10mg
- CBN (Comfortably Numb) Gummies: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Citric Acid, Hemp Oil, Sodium Citrate.
- CBN Content per Gummy: 12.5 mg CBN
- ∆8THC content per Gummy: 12.5 mg Delta 8
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- CBC Content per Gummy: <1.0mg
Serving Size: Delta 8 Edibles
- Delta 8 Balls: 1 piece = 8mg ∆8THC.
- Delta 8 Rootbeer Taffy: 1 piece = 25MG ∆8THC in each taffy.
- THCv Gummies: 1 gummy = begin with 1/2 to 1 gummy (15mg to 30mg).
- CBN (Comfortably Numb) Gummies: begin with 1/2 to 1 gummy (12.5mg to 25mg).
Gummy Considerations: For new and first-time users, it is typically recommended to begin with half a gummy to start. Remember, it is always possible to take more later. The last thing you want is to be feeling overwhelmed during what should be an extremely pleasant experience, and for that reason, it is important to carefully measure out your dose prior to consumption. To start, take half a gummy or less and wait an hour to see how your body reacts. Based on your feelings at this time, you should have no problem upping your dose as needed.
Storage: Delta 8 Edibles
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
- If your Delta 8 THCv gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
Warnings: Delta 8 Edibles
- USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Take edibles with food or eat within 60 minutes after taking them.