- Recycled polyester blend lightweight high performance 4-way stretch woven
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish, quick dry and moisture wicking performance features
- UPF 50+
- Wide waistband with tie front closure, tabs designed to provide additional adjustability
- Recycled polyester logo drawcord and logo grommets
- Welt pocket with YKK zipper closure with melange cord pull and rubber grip
- Interior key loop
- Notched hem at side seam
- Rubber logo heat seal at hem
- Size 33″ (83.82 cm) waist = 10″ (25.4 cm) inseam
- Standard fit
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where our organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling our clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece we create.
Ultimately, sustainable clothing respects the planet and its people. When you choose to invest in a piece of our clothing, you are propelling the sustainable clothing movement forward. You are casting a vote for social and environmental responsibility, for transparency, for a fundamental change in the way clothing is made. Quality, durability, and versatility play an integral role in the path to creating clothing sustainably. With every sustainably-minded decision, we lessen our impact on the environment everyday, in each piece of clothing we create. You have to get your hands dirty to grow anything. We promise to dig into the weeds as we continue designing purpose-driven, durable, and versatile clothing for your active lifestyle. We invite you to help cultivate progress and inspire a positive social and environmental impact by asking questions about your closet.
Fabric: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex