Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes. With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes.
- The reusable tin (perfect for collecting sea shells) is plastic free and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
- The art stick applicator is plastic free, fully recyclable and compostable and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices. Size: 1.0 oz / 28g.
How to Use:
- Tin & Stick: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Tin: Make sure to keep the compostable stick dry, as it will begin to breakdown when wet.
- Tin & Stick: Active Ingredient: Non Nano Zinc Oxide (25%), Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract**, Vitamin E**
RAW ELEMENTS USA ® Certified Natural Sunscreen was developed by Brian Guadagno, a 20 year Ocean Rescue Lifeguard, who was searching for a natural alternative to chemical sunscreens.
RAW ELEMENTS USA sunscreen is gentle enough for use in infant care and meets the performance demands of the most extreme athletes. We utilize a sustainable, recycled, Non Nano, uncoated Zinc Oxide as the sole Active Ingredient. This is delivered in a gentle, Certified Organic ingredient, Eco-Safe, Reef-Safe, Leaping Bunny – Cruelty Free certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, NPA Certified Natural formula.
RAW ELEMENTS USA is the conscious consumer’s answer to safe, serious sun protection.